4 / Elephant₹ 3,500/Elephant
Time:- Morning & Evening (2 hours)
Corbett Elephant Safari
Tariff / Price
|Price (Indian)||Price (Foreigner)|
|₹ 3,500/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)||₹ 3,500/Elephant* Onwards (Max 4 Persons are allowed in ONE Elephant)|
|Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)||Zones:- Sitabani (Corbett Landscape)|
|Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM||Timings:- Morning 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM | Evening 4.00 PM - 6.00 PM|
Welcome to Elephant Safari Booking to Corbett National Park. Visitors can book online Elephant Safari for Reserve Zone of Corbett National park. Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in Corbett is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend more time with them. Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river.
The elephant safari is an immense mixture of diverse modes to watch natural world and significantly to attachment through the ‘lord of the jungle’; the major magnetism being travelling the pachyderm for such an extensive epoch of time. The elephant safari is available only for those visitors who have previously booked their night stay permits inside the park for Dhikala or Bijrani Forest Rest houses. This facility is not available at any other rest house inside the Corbett National Park.
Corbett Elephant safari online permit booking for Dhikala, Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Corbett Landscape. Corbett National Park offers you with the facilities of Jungle Safari. One can look for nature safari, to have bird watching and enjoying the precious nature. You can also have Elephant safari through the jungles of Corbett and if lucky enough can even spot some tigers. If tourists are scheduling a courageous holidays in Himalayan district, the Corbett National Park is the best objective and the Elephant safari is the top choice. The tricky species of natural world can be searched effortlessly. A certified & specialized Environmentalist will also convoy with tourist. Relax the superb loveliness of the Corbett National Park and find out the prosperity of flora and fauna through Elephant safari.
Corbett National Park visit without elephant safari means your tour is not complete. Elephant safari in Corbett is the only way to see the wild animals closely and spend more time with them. Along with elephant and expert Mahout you can go deep into mysterious forest, rugged trek, scenic valley vast grassland and river. It’s an adventure and scary feeling when you go close to tiger or herd of wild elephant, yes this is real elephant safari in their natural habitat.There is two timing morning and evening for elephant safari in Corbett. That is an opportunity to take Corbett elephant safari twice in a day. One more option is arranged by Corbett Tiger Reserve for hard core wildlife lovers that is long elephant safari. In this exclusive elephant safari you have to stay in forest lodges inside the Corbett National Park. It is always recommended to book elephant safari in advance.
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials.
Terms & Conditions
- Day visit to all zones are strictly regulated as per the scientifically calculated carrying capacity and only a limited number of vehicles are permitted entry during each morning and afternoon.
- Permits for day visits to the Sonanadi Ecotourism zone can be obtained from the visitor reception center located at Kotdwar.
- Permits for day visits to other zones are available online on our website.
- Visitors are advised to acquaint themselves with gate timings and arrive well before the designated time to avoid any inconvenience.
- Private vehicles are 'not' allowed entry for tourism purposes into the park and visitors use specially designed vehicles, registered with CTR for this purpose. Day visits to the Dhikala Ecotourism Zone are permitted only through the specially designed Canter buses via Ramganga Conducted Tours.
- Visitors can also enjoy elephant rides at Bijrani and Dhikala ecotourism Zone, which is available on 'First come, first get' basis.
- Canteen facilities are available at Dhikala, Bijrani and Gairal. At other locations, kitchen facilities have been provided
- PHOTO ID Proofs: ADHAR CARD or DRIVING LICENCE or PASSPORT or PAN CARD or STUDENT ID or VOTER ID : that are Accepted - we require the number only - Scan copy is not required.
- The First Traveller listed on the Booking form has to carry the same ID Proof as submitted for Booking Elephant Safari to visiting Corbett National Park.
- All other Travellers also have to carry an ID Proof.
- Charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Our Service Charge
- Any Private Expenses