(2 Nights / 3 Days)₹ 2,000/Person
Jeep/Elephant Jungle Safari
Corbett Student Tour
Corbett National Park has been the ultimate destination for hard core wildlife lovers and nature enthusiasts for a long time. The natural paradise on this planet is the best place to spend weekend in the Sub-Himalayan belt. It gives an opportunity to explore the exhilarating terrain, dense jungle, streams, rivers and numerous varieties of wildlife kingdoms. That’s all about natural to get the enchanting experience of observing the undomesticated wildlife in its natural dwellings. And if you are in a group of your office colleagues, school or college mates then the taste of joy and fun gets doubles and touches the apex height of tourism. Let us take a quick glance over the major adventurous activities before you dream for a great weekend holiday in Corbett.
Our Corbett Student Tours are specially crafted to your necessities and characterized inside your financial plan. These are incredible for families, companions, elderly and corporate holidays. We select the choicest of hotels and resorts, best of vehicles, authorized guides and drivers to make a holiday that begins right from your doorstep and takes you on well planned and professionally managed tour which keeps you cheerful and relaxed. The services are great and the cost (by and large) will be the most minimal in market. Get in touch with us for your requirements.
Best packages and special discounts are available for School / College / Coaching Institute Students and Corporate / Company / Call-Centre Group person.
Tariff / Price
|No. of Adults||Price||Rooms|
|2 Student||₹ 2,000 / Person||1 double room|
|Child (below 5 yrs)||Complimentary without bed||No extra bed to be provided|
|Early Morning entry||₹ 4500 / Jeep||Jeep will enter as early as the gate opens and persons can avail extra safari|
|Late Evening exit||₹ 4500 / Jeep||Jeep will exit by evening and persons can avail extra safari|
Pick up from your Assembled at School, College, Institute Tour Point 5:30 A.M / 9.30 pm..Departure For Jim Corbett national park On the way Breakfast
After-Noon Check in at resort. Welcome drink on arrival . Have Breakfast /Lunch and till rest and visit to Garjia Temple, Corbett Fall etc. Come back to resort , dinner & Overnight stay at resort.
After Breakfast, go to safari, come back to resort . Lunch and enjoy resort activities like: -Burma Bridge, Monkey fly,etc. Enjoy games:- Cricket, Chess, Bed – Minton etc. Watching wild life movie, Dinner & Overnight stay at resort.
Morning After breakfast check out to resort. On the route Industrial visit – Rudrapur/ Pratap Nagar and Lunch at Gajraula, on the way evening tea with veg snacks.Drop at your Assemble point Delhi.
Payment:In order to purchase tour packages or our related services through our website, we collect some advance payment as to hold the booking on a confirmed basis and the rest of the package cost can be paid upon arrival to the destination but before the commencement our services. We hold the sole right to decide upon the mode of payment and the amount to be paid in advance. It varies according to the nature of services we offer.
Full payment is required to be sent in advance during the peak season of Corbett Tourism (X-mas, New Year & Festival Time) to hold the booking of hotels and resorts.
- 30 days prior to arrival date No Cancellation Charges
- Between 30 - 15 days prior to arrival date - 40 % Cancellation Charge
- Between 15 - 7 days prior to arrival date - 60% Cancellation Charge
- Between 7 days - 48 hours prior to arrival date - 75 % Cancellation Charge.
- Less than 48 hours or No Show - NO REFUND
- Package Cost @1500 Per Students
- Room on quad sharing
- Meal Plan APAI (Breakfast+ Lunch + Dinner) Veg & Non Veg.
- All in-house activities Like Swimming Pool etc.
- Free use of Games: Badminton, Cricket, Chess, Carom etc.
- Wildlife movie show once during the stay.
- Bonfire in the evening ( once during the entire stay ).
- Nature walk / Jungle track in the forest.
- Team building & funny garmes for thestudents.
- Any meal, Tea, Refreshment, Running Tea/ Coffee & Snacks
- Expenses & Services of a personal nature
- Anything Extra Which is Not Mentioned in The Inclusions.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax
- Transportation extra.